Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Glass Jars Filled With Love

Pin It
 I had some empty glass jars sitting around that were just wanting to become a Valentine's Day decoration.  So I decided to fill them with white, pink and red things :)

I had a package of different sized styrofoam balls.
 I painted the balls pink and red and also left some white (I also included some deals of the day in this picture for you haha)
 I placed the colored balls in two small glass containers and for the large contained, I layered different colors of tissue paper.  Super simple, but still a fun Valentine's Day decoration for our apartment.

5 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love how quick, simple, inexpensive and cute this is. I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO..these look kinda yuumy! Like big sugar balls or even a snow cone:) Cute idea!

    Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy idea! Love the tissue paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L O V E this!!!!! I cant wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete